Appraisal of Specialized Properties
We take pride in our ability to appraise a variety of property types including those which might perplex less able professionals.
With twenty years experience in the appraisal of commercial, industrial and residential property in Connecticut, we have undertaken many challenging assignments.
We welcome the opportunity to analyze complex properties.
Among the property types we have appraised are:
· Apartment buildings: Existing and proposed; new; old; luxury; moderate income; condominium conversions.
· Churches, Synagogues, Temples: Existing and proposed; additions. We have acted as the marketing agent for churches, rectories, and land, and have experience in the acquisition of property for church purposes. We perform highest and best use analysis and long term planning for churches and cemeteries.
· Industrial buildings: Single and multi-tenant properties; large and small; old and new; industrial condominiums; mill buildings; single and multi-story buildings.
· Office buildings: Downtown and suburban; owner-occupied; multi-tenant investment properties; general, medical, professional; office suites; office condominiums; banks.
· Warehouses: New and old; large and small; refrigerated warehouses.
· Investment Properties: Analysis of individual properties and portfolios, for acquisition, disposition and portfolio evaluation.
· Parking facilities: Surface lots; parking garages.
· Self-storage facilities; mini warehouses; incubator buildings
· Marinas & boatyards; marine freight terminals.
· Medical facilities: Medical office buildings; condominiums; convalescent hospitals; veterinary clinics; surgery centers.
· Condominiums: residential, office, industrial.
· Land of all sizes and shapes; used for many purposes; individual parcels; land assemblages.
· Residential subdivisions: Existing and proposed;
· Easements: utility transmission lines; gas transmission lines; sewer easements; slope rights.
· Partial interests.
· Hotels and Motels: Downtown and suburban; expensive and budget.
· Mixed use buildings.
· Schools and colleges: day care facilities; trade schools; private prep schools; graduate centers; University buildings.
· Radio towers and antennas; billboards.
· Waterfront facilities: terminals; warehouses; docks; tank farms; land; marinas
· Scrap Yards and Recycling Plants
· Bulk storage plants: Liquid storage.
· Environmentally contaminated properties: Land; warehouses; properties impacted by lead (multi-family dwellings) and asbestos (office buildings).
· Proposed buildings and buildings under construction.
· Hydro-electric dam.
Real Estate Appraisers and Counselors
Arnold j. grant associates, Inc.